Microdermabrasion Gently Exfoliates and Brightens
All you need is a lunch hour to benefit from this popular treatment. There is absolutely no downtime with this non-invasive treatment that releases microscopic crystals on the surface of the face to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin to reveal new, glowing skin.
Your skin will appear softer and brighter, as brown spots and hyper-pigmentation fade. Because it increases circulation to your tissues, microdermabrasion also stimulates skin renewal and the uptake of nutrients into the skin. A series of treatments are usually recommended for maximum results.
When to Consider microdermabrasion
- If you want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow
- If you have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines
- If your pores are clogged and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads
- If you want to maintain healthy, clear skin
Am I a good candidate for a microdermabrasion?
There are virtually no skin type limitations for microdermabrasion. The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider this procedure:
- You want to brighten your skin and have a healthy glow
- You have sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines
- Your pores are clogged and you often have blackheads and/or whiteheads
- You want to maintain healthy, clear skin